What is Uncharted Ocean?
Uncharted Ocean is a historical simulation sailing RPG set in the Age of Discovery (between 1400 and 1600 CE). European Imperialist fleets began colonizing the world through trade and brutality across dangerous waters. Players can choose from 8 nationalities, each with unique skills, allies and enemies.
- Trading - Players will visit nearly one hundred unique ports when exploring the world based on real historic locations. Each has different goods to trade, and characters to discover. You can even become the Mayor of an entire port city!
- Naval Battles - Make allies and enemies with other ships at sea. Will you stay on the straight-and-narrow or plunder everyone you meet?
- Ship Building - Construct an entire fleet by customizing hulls, cannons, figureheads and more.
- Storm’s A-Brewing - Every time you trim the sails you have to consider wind speed and power. Weather effects like fog and storms will limit your sight and damage your ship. The Cape of Storms is notorious for sinking ships not strong enough to weather through!
- Duels! - Mano y mano sword showdowns will sometimes decide the fate of characters and crews.
- Exploration - There’s a whole ocean out there. Find treasure in sunken ruins between ports, with hundreds of collectibles, there’s always better treasure to find.
- Black Market - sometimes what you need isn’t always available (or legal!) Smugglers are much harder to find but trade in top-shelf goods.
Uncharted Ocean Screenshots
Uncharted Ocean Features
Uncharted Ocean information