TurboNote for Google Keep Alternatives
Take beautiful markdown notes whenever you feel inspired. Place them in notebooks and tag them accordingly. Stay organized by making task lists, set reminders and keep everything in one place by attaching related files.
- - Quillnote is the most popular Android alternative to TurboNote for Google Keep.
- - Quillnote is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to TurboNote for Google Keep.
Manage your Notes from any Git Repo.
- - GitJournal is the most popular iPhone, iPad, Android Tablet & Self-Hosted alternative to TurboNote for Google Keep.
Protects your private notes with a password. Notebook PEA is a self-decrypting archive, that will never store unencrypted text on your disk.
- - Notebook PEA is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to TurboNote for Google Keep.
Notebook PEA Features
Full-featured, cross-platform note-taking and note management tool with advanced collaboration and editing features to let you work with multiple notes at the same time.
- - Memrey is the most popular Web-based alternative to TurboNote for Google Keep.
Noted is an audio recording and note-taking app for lectures, meetings, interviews, conferences and more, making it easy to record every moment with confidence.
A beautiful place for your - Tasks - Todo lists - Projects.
- - Tidily.io is the most popular commercial alternative to TurboNote for Google Keep.
Simple checklist app. Just rows of text entries and a checkbox for each. No B.S., i.e., no categories, no sub-tasks, no time tracking, and no other crazy wizzbang features.
The traditional art of note-taking and writing brought on your phone through a clean and clutter-free design to eliminate every distraction. Your creativity will do the rest.
Create a list to organise an event or activity, or just to plan out what you need to do this weekend.
Shine - Plan Tomorrow, Today Features
A simple, beautiful reminder & to-do list app that integrates with Google Calendar and syncs to the cloud.
Last update 2 years ago, website down