TrinusVR connects your Android phone to your PC so you can play your PC games in virtual reality.
- Freemium • Proprietary
What is TrinusVR?
Play your favourite PC games in virtual reality without the expensive hardware.
HOW IT WORKS
TrinusVR connects your Android phone to your PC, so you can play your favourite PC games in virtual reality (VR). We use the sensors in your phone for head tracking to give you a great VR gaming experience with a wallet friendly price tag. So strap on your VR headset and enter the TrinusVR!
- Works with all PC games including GTA, Elite Dangerous and Minecraft.
- Compatible with all headsets including Google Cardboard, Homido, FreeFly, VR One, GearVR, Durovis Dive.
- Wireless gameplay (or turbocharge performance with USB connection).
- Get the full version with no time restrictions for even more awesomeness.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Headmount of choice (e.g. Google Cardboard, Homido, Freefly, VR One, etc.)
- Your Android phone
- Your Windows PC
- Free TrinusVR PC app
Step 1: On your Android phone download the TrinusVR Lite app. Step 2: Grab the free TrinusVR PC app: http://trinusvr.com Step 3: Follow our super simple Setup Guide. Step 4: Strap on your headset and start playing!
Comments and Reviews
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review
Said about TrinusVR as an alternative
Recent user activities on TrinusVR
- added Google Cardboard Support as a feature to TrinusVRGu
- HarshaRaghu added TrinusVR as alternative(s) to Phone VR
- added Android Sync as a feature to TrinusVRGu
Its the best works with steamVR and non vr games