TradeWars 2002 Alternatives
Avorion is a procedural co-op space sandbox where players can build their own space ships out of dynamically scalable blocks. Fight epic space battles, explore, mine, trade, wage wars and build your own empire to save your galaxy from being torn apart by an unknown enemy.
- - Avorion is the most popular Windows alternative to TradeWars 2002.
- - Avorion is the most popular commercial alternative to TradeWars 2002.
Enhanced classic game of space exploration.
- - Super Star Trek is the most popular Mac & Linux alternative to TradeWars 2002.
- - Super Star Trek is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to TradeWars 2002.
Unending Galaxy is a top down 2D sandbox, simulation and strategy game based in space. The game allows you to play at any level from being a small time pirate to the ruler of a large empire. You can fight, trade, explore, build factories, and amass a fleet to form your own...
Unending Galaxy Features
Imperium is a game of intergalactic exploration, warfare, and economics. Imperium has no set goal, and fairly flexible rules about what you can do, thus, while a single player could run their own game just for the fun of exploration, they would be missing out on most of the...
- - Imperium is the most popular Web-based alternative to TradeWars 2002.