ToTheZeroth News is a cloud-hosted RSS/Atom feed reading service. It was originally designed to replace Google Reader's smartphone-oriented interface, which was great not only for smartphones but also for desktop browser sidebars. We do like to think, however, that for this purpose ToTheZeroth News is even better!
While there's certainly no shortage of feed reader services, especially after the disappearance of Google Reader, they're not all the same. As a quick guide, ToTheZeroth News may be for you if you want: More Info »
* a slim, simple interface with quick mouse/touch gestures and keyboard shortcuts;
* the ability to queue some items for later reading, and then archive everything else;
* synchronization of queued and archived items between your devices;
* something useful to do with the excess horizontal space on your widescreen desktop display;
* almost instant, but unintrusive, notification of the latest news while doing your day-to-day surfing;
* simple drag-and-drop addition of new feeds;
* the option to filter posts, for instance based on author tags or words in the title.
ToTheZeroth News is not for you if you find it essential to be able to read the actual page content, images and all, within your feed reader. This one is built entirely on the idea that the feed reader acts as a light-weight teaser, and if you want to read the article, you click the link to open it in the original website. It's also not for you if you want a news service that does anything besides reading feeds, because that's all this one does.