TortoiseSVN Alternatives for Linux
SmartSVN is a graphical client for the Open Source version control system Subversion (SVN).
- - SmartSVN is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to TortoiseSVN.
- - SmartSVN is the most popular free alternative to TortoiseSVN.
Comments about SmartSVN as a Alternative to TortoiseSVN
Exact same or similar options available as Tortoise SVN-1
best free svn client you can find for Mac-3
trial version has many less features. hard to maintain files and review them as toirtoise6
Do the same job in different ways2
Paid/trial version while tortoise is fully open source.0
ZenTao is an open source project management tool, supporting Scrum. It integrates product management, project management, bug management and QA management, etc., covering all lifecycle of software development.
- - ZenTao is the most popular Web-based, Android & Self-Hosted alternative to TortoiseSVN.
- - ZenTao is the most popular Open Source alternative to TortoiseSVN.
RabbitVCS is a set of graphical tools written to provide simple and straightforward access to the version control systems you use. Currently, it is integrated into the Nautilus and Thunar file managers, the Gedit text editor, and supports Subversion and Git, with a goal to...
Opinions about RabbitVCS as a Alternative to TortoiseSVN
WebSVN offers a view onto your subversion repositories that's been designed to reflect the Subversion methodology. You can view the log of any file or directory and see a list of all the files changed, added or deleted in any given revision.
eSvn - a GUI frontend to the Subversion revision system.
With eSvn you can:
- Checkout, Import, Export, Update, Commit, Add, Delete, Copy, Move, Merge, Switch, Revert, Log, Blame
- Organize your working directory and workspaces
- Browse SVN repository
Comments about eSvn as a Alternative to TortoiseSVN
It's more detailed and I was looking at what can be offered. I'm fully satisfied.0
SourceAnywhere is a source control solution designed as Visual SourceSafe (VSS) replacement. It is VSS-style source control solution with good support for Visual Studio, Eclipse, Dreamweaver and other IDEs.