The most popular alternative is Sketchfab, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 9 alternatives to Toolbag so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Toolbag alternatives are Verge3D (Freemium), Keyshot (Paid), Blend4Web (Free, Open Source) and Visual Designer 3D (Paid).
- Sketchfab is the first web service to publish interactive 3D content online in real-time without plugins.
- KeyShot is an interactive raytracing and global illumination program developed by Luxion for both PC and Mac that breaks down the complexity of creating photographic images from...
- Blend4Web is an Open Source tool for interactive 3D visualization on the Internet. It provides Free and Commercial licenses.
- Visual Designer is an advanced GPU & CPU photorealistic renderer with a unique set of features to handle all the aspects of your creation. It will save a significant amount of time and let you concentrate on refining your designs & arts aesthetics.
- GUI counterpart of cmft - cross-platform open-source cubemap filtering tool.
It reaches very fast processing speeds by utilizing both multi-core CPU and OpenCL GPU at the same time.
- FBX Review is a lightweight, standalone software tool for viewing 3D assets and baked animations quickly and efficiently.
- Nebula is a powerful physically based renderer with realtime preview.Two rendering modes are supported:- Pure CPU ray-tracing- Hybrid mode using the GPU
- Maverick Studio is a GPU-accelerated render engine for engineers, designers and artists.
Capable of outstanding quality and performance, it packs an impressive list of features at an aggressive price point.
Anyone can try it for free, for 30 days.