Games Like Thimbleweed Park Similar Adventure & Point and Click Games like Thimbleweed Park
This Game may contain content not appropriate for all ages, or may not be appropriate for viewing at work: Some Nudity or Sexual Content, General Mature Content.Represent entire series of Do Not Feed the Monkeys games.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Do Not Feed the Monkeys is the most popular Windows, Android, Mac & iPhone alternative to Thimbleweed Park.
- - Do Not Feed the Monkeys is the most popular commercial alternative to Thimbleweed Park.
Do Not Feed the Monkeys Features
- Single playerDo Not Feed the Monkeys has one or more single player game modes.
- Endless gameplayDo Not Feed the Monkeys offers at least one game mode that allows you to play indefinitely.
- Works OfflineDo Not Feed the Monkeys can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Ad-freeDo Not Feed the Monkeys doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
After the hitmen have taken out their target, somebody has to clear up the mess. That’s you. You’re a ‘cleaner’ for a secret government counter-terrorist organisation.Represent entire series of Nobodies: Murder Cleaner games.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Nobodies: Murder Cleaner is the most popular Android Tablet alternative to Thimbleweed Park.
Nobodies: Murder Cleaner Features
- Works OfflineNobodies: Murder Cleaner can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Single playerNobodies: Murder Cleaner has one or more single player game modes.
- Achievements SupportedNobodies: Murder Cleaner offers the possibility of unlocking achievements through completing challenges.
Kelvin and the Infamous Machine is a hilarious point-and-click adventure in which you stumble irresponsibly through history to help legendary geniuses complete their masterworks!.Suggest and vote on features
Kelvin and the Infamous Machine Features
- Single playerKelvin and the Infamous Machine has one or more single player game modes.
- Ad-freeKelvin and the Infamous Machine doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Works OfflineKelvin and the Infamous Machine can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Achievements SupportedKelvin and the Infamous Machine offers the possibility of unlocking achievements through completing challenges.
Search for th’ treasure of Big Whoop in this classic, point-and-click adventure.Represent entire series of Monkey Island games.Suggest and vote on features
Monkey Island Features
- Single playerMonkey Island has one or more single player game modes.
Originally released by LucasArts in 1993 as a sequel to Maniac Mansion, Day of the Tentacle is back in a remastered edition that features all new hand-drawn, high resolution artwork, with remastered audio, music and sound effects.Suggest and vote on features
Day of the Tentacle Remastered Features
- Single playerDay of the Tentacle Remastered has one or more single player game modes.
Join Manny Calavera, travel agent to the dead, on an epic journey. The highly acclaimed point-and-click adventures has been revitalized for modern platforms.Grim Fandango Remastered has no features, suggest some!
King's Quest is a graphic adventure game series created by the American software company Sierra Entertainment. It is widely considered a classic series from the golden era of adventure games.Represent entire series of King's Quest games.King's Quest has no features, suggest some!
The Longest Journey is a point-and-click adventure game developed by Funcom The game takes place in the parallel universes of magic-dominated Arcadia and industrial Stark. The protagonist, April Ryan, is an 18-year-old art student living in Stark, identified as a 'Shifter'.Represent entire series of The Longest Journey games including The Longest Journey, Dreamfall: The Longest Journey, Dreamfall Chapters.Suggest and vote on features
The Longest Journey Features
- Single playerThe Longest Journey has one or more single player game modes.
I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream plunges you into the tortured and hidden past of five humans in an epic point-and-click adventure. Delve into their darkest fears. Outwit the Master Computer AM in a game of psychological warfare. Disturbing, compelling.Suggest and vote on features
I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream Features
- Single playerI Have No Mouth and I Must Scream has one or more single player game modes.
An asteroid the size of a small moon is on a crash course toward Earth. Once the wayward asteroid is nuked into a safe orbit, a trio conducts a routine examination of the rocky surface. What they uncover is anything but routine.Suggest and vote on features
The Dig Features
- Single playerThe Dig has one or more single player game modes.
Originally released by LucasArts in 1995, Full Throttle is a classic graphic adventure game from industry legend Tim Schafer, telling the story of Ben Throttle; butt-kicking leader of biker gang the Polecats, who gets caught up in a tale of Motorcycles, Mayhem and Murder.Suggest and vote on features
Full Throttle Remastered Features
- Single playerFull Throttle Remastered has one or more single player game modes.
Long after the passing of the Second Shadow, when dragons ruled the twilight sky and the stars were bright and numerous, came the Age of the Great Guilds. Blacksmiths. Shepherds. Clerics. Each dedicated to the absolute control of secret knowledge.Suggest and vote on features
- Single playerLOOM™ has one or more single player game modes.