The Crossword Maker Alternatives
A word guessing game inspired by Wordle. Featuring multiplayer, unlimited plays and guesses, detailed playing history and stats, and a points system for competitive play.
- - WordHoot! is the most popular Web-based alternative to The Crossword Maker.
- - WordHoot! is the most popular free alternative to The Crossword Maker.
Lexica is fork of Lexic, a word-search game where players find as many words as possible on a grid by connecting letters.
- - Lexica is the most popular Android & Android Tablet alternative to The Crossword Maker.
- - Lexica is the most popular Open Source alternative to The Crossword Maker.
EclipseCrossword is simple tool to create crossword puzzles from the list of words/cues. Supports various languages for words, using different charsets (e.g. Cyrillic). Puzzles can be saved as images+text or as interactive web-pages.
- - EclipseCrossword is the most popular Windows alternative to The Crossword Maker.
Create memorable, unique, and custom made crossword and wordsearch puzzles for any occasion.
Choose between many beautiful designs, fonts and other options.
Great for wedding, birthday, anniversary, father or mother's day, bridal shower and more.
- - Perfect Crosswords is the most popular commercial alternative to The Crossword Maker.
Perfect Crosswords Features
Puzzle Maker lets you create crossword and word search puzzles using your own words! You choose the words, and Puzzle Maker can make a crossword and word search from them.
- - Puzzle Maker for Mac is the most popular Mac alternative to The Crossword Maker.