The Butterfly Effect is a free and open source game that uses realistic physics simulations to combine lots of simple mechanical elements to achieve a simple goal in the most complex way possible. The Butterfly Effect has been over five years in the making. That means that even though the game has been designed by hobbyists, the game is rich in features.
- Many different objects: cola bottles, balloons, butterflies, domino stones, springs, dynamite, seesaws, penguins
- Many different types of puzzles
- Works on Linux, Windows and MacOSX
- Playable in English, Dutch, German, Russian, French, Danish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian and several other languages. Note that not all languages are 100% yet
- Using vector graphics - all images always rendered at the highest quality.... More Info »