The most popular alternative is Blockinger, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 24 alternatives to TetriNET so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting TetriNET alternatives are Tetris Blitz (Freemium), Quadrapassel (Free, Open Source), NullpoMino (Free, Open Source) and OpenBlok (Free, Open Source).
- PureBlocks is a minimalist falling blocks game for those who simply want to play.
- LTris as a tetris clone: differently shaped blocks are falling down the rectangular playing field and can be moved sideways or rotated by 90 degree units with the aim of building...
- Honeyhex is a fun falling block puzzle with a twist. Game It's cute, super addictive, and completely free! Supports Game Center and Openfeint.
- Quinn is an arcade-style tetromino puzzle game written and designed specifically for Mac OS X.
- Dr.Phelius & Bricks is a classic puzzle game familiar to everyone.
- Forget about lines, now it's time for Gravity and Blocks
- 1010! is an engaging puzzle game with a simple but distinctive gameplay. With it's easy to learn and fun to master gameplay 1010! is the perfect mobile puzzle game.
- Boxtrix is an addictive, fun and innovative game for Android. The game is easy to learn but hard to master.
- Color Neighbors is a falling down block puzzle like game but it has an important difference. You must place tile blocks, how the tiles from same color should be alongside.
- Play Tetris in your terminal. Tetrust is a commandline-based take on the classic falling-block puzzle game made with...