Managing teams to deliver projects/products on time is hard, but figuring out where your team collaboration is lacking can be even more painful. DeepAffects analyzes emotions and tones in issue description and comments to provide actionable insights to identify the...
- - DeepAffects is the most popular Web-based alternative to tenXer.
- - DeepAffects is the most popular commercial alternative to tenXer.
Founders, CEO's and Team Leaders use Dev Insight to discover how their technology teams are performing and gain valuable insights into pain points and areas for improvement.
- - DevInsight is the most popular SaaS alternative to tenXer.
See engineering work patterns, identify specific areas for improvement, and offer concrete data to stakeholders on engineering progress.
- - GitPrime is the most popular Windows, Mac & Self-Hosted alternative to tenXer.
Haystack provides a platform of metrics that helps engineering teams prosper. No individual data, developer - developer comparisons, or unwarranted surveillance. Just simple, team-oriented insights straight from git.
- - Haystack Analytics is the most popular Open Source alternative to tenXer.
Haystack Analytics Features
Analytics for Git - measures and visualizes coding hours, productivity, efficiency of projects, teams, repositories and developers.
- - Gitential is the most popular free alternative to tenXer.
Data-driven tools to help software engineers waste less time and get more done. Automate your standups, retrospectives and code review. Spend less time on meetings and administrative tasks and more time writing code and solving problems.
Allstacks connects to your SaaS productivity tools and draws insights about team and user behavior. Project management gets detailed performance analysis letting them proactively remove dev team roadblocks.
Gitalytics offers git analytics built for software developers, teams, and open-source communities to empower stats for good. Transform your git data into meaningful insights. Understand the aspects of your team, how they work best, and the factors that slow them down.