What is TEncoder Video Converter?
TEncoder is a multithreaded video and audio converter that uses MEncoder, MPlayer and FFMpeg. It can convert almost every video and audio type to each other. Subtitles with same name as video can be hard-coded into video. Up to 8 simultaneous encoders can be run so encoding time decreases. You can select between multiple audio and subtitle tracks. Extracting video or audio content is possible. Edit subtitle and audio delays and part of video that will be encoded. Effects like deinterlacing or cropping can be applied to videos.
- Run up to 8 simultaneous processes and/or make FFMpeg and Mencoder to do internal multithreaded encoding.
- Hard-code subtitles with same name as video using Mencoder
- 840 device presets
- Do two passes to improve quality
- Pass custom options to encoders
- Extract audio or video
- Extract parts from file
- Convert audio files (mp3 to aac etc)
- Select audio track from files with multiple audio tracks
- Extract jobs to .bat file so they can be run later
- Preview files with all options applied
- Edit/create presets
- Works under Wine
- 64bit support (FFMpeg only)
- Available in English, Turkish, Spanish, Russian and Basque
The project is not in development anymore and the SourceForge page is no longer available. Last version, 4.5.10, released in November 2015, can be still downloaded from VideoHelp.com
TEncoder Video Converter Desktop Screenshots and Videos
TEncoder Video Converter Features
TEncoder Video Converter information
- LicensingOpen Source and Free product.
- RatingAverage rating of 4
- Alternatives111 alternatives listed
Our users have written 2 comments and reviews about TEncoder Video Converter, and it has gotten 8 likes
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review
TEncoder Video Converter platform details
Works under Wine