Tekla Structural Designer Alternatives
- Is this is a good alternative?YesNo38 Robot Structural Analysis Professional alternatives
- Paid • Proprietary
Robot™ Structural Analysis Professional software provides engineers with advanced BIM-integrated analysis and design tools to understand the behavior of any structure type and verify code compliance.
- - Robot Structural Analysis Professional is the most popular Windows alternative to Tekla Structural Designer.
- - Robot Structural Analysis Professional is the most popular commercial alternative to Tekla Structural Designer.
midas Gen is one-stop modeling, analysis and design solution for building and general structures. It features an intuitive UI, advanced analysis features, practical output and powerful design capacities using various standards
The SAP name has been synonymous with state-of-the-art analytical methods since its introduction over 30 years ago. SAP2000 follows in the same tradition featuring a very sophisticated, intuitive and versatile user interface powered by an unmatched analysis engine and design...
SkyCiv Structural 3D is a powerful structural analysis and design software on the cloud. Nothing to install or download and users can subscribe on a month-to-month basis so there's no life long commitment. It's also free to get started.
- - SkyCiv Structural 3D is the most popular Mac & Linux alternative to Tekla Structural Designer.
- - SkyCiv Structural 3D is the most popular free alternative to Tekla Structural Designer.
ClearCalcs is an easy to use online structural design and analysis tool for engineers who want quick and accurate calculations for timber, steel, retaining walls, portal frames, and more.
- - ClearCalcs is the most popular Web-based alternative to Tekla Structural Designer.
Diamonds is the perfect software for structural design analysis of beam grids, floor slabs, rafts, walls, frames and multi-storey buildings, ... in concrete or steel. Development of calculation engineering design software with powerfull tools en simple user interfaces