- Paid • Proprietary
What is Dicolab TeamPlayer?
TeamPlayer gives you multiple cursor on screen of your own PC for every mouse connected. It's generic, so it works with any program. Simply hook up multiple mice to your computer and work together, using any application.
Our multi user solutions are being used in commercial, educational, industrial, gaming and artistic environments.
- Connect up to 30 or more users to one PC.
- Multi user applications for business, industrial and educational uses.
- Technology for OEM partners, to enhance their applications with multi user functionality.
- Development of multi user interaction; local and remote.
Dicolab TeamPlayer Screenshots
Dicolab TeamPlayer Features
Dicolab TeamPlayer information
Comments and Reviews
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review
CategoriesRemote Work & Education • Office & Productivity
Recent user activities on Dicolab TeamPlayer
- angelvolk liked Dicolab TeamPlayeran
- Bitchomp added Pluralinput as an alternative to Dicolab TeamPlayer
- removed LTSP as an alternative to Dicolab TeamPlayerGu