Shadertoy is the first application to allow developers all over the globe to push pixels from code to screen using WebGL since 2009.
- - Shadertoy is the most popular Web-based alternative to Synthclipse.
- - Shadertoy is the most popular free alternative to Synthclipse.
The Force is a web-based IDE/code editor for WebGL complete with audio input control, OSC support, texture panel and more.
- - The Force is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Synthclipse.
- - The Force is the most popular Open Source alternative to Synthclipse.
The Force Features
Create and edit GLSL shaders on your Android phone or tablet and use them as live wallpaper. A live-coding editor with syntax-highlighting lets you see results transparently in the background as you code and provides ample workspace to focus on your ideas.
- - Shader Editor is the most popular Android & Android Tablet alternative to Synthclipse.
SHADERed is a lightweight tool for creating and testing HLSL and GLSL shaders. It is easy to use, open source and frequently updated with new features.
- - SHADERed is the most popular Windows & Linux alternative to Synthclipse.
KodeLife is a fast, lightweight, live-coding IDE for shader development. It's available natively across Mac, Windows and Linux desktops and supports all flavors of OpenGL GLSL, as well as platform specific shading languages such as the Metal Shading Language and DirectX HLSL.
Shade transforms your device into a professional node-based shader editor. Build stunning, connected shader graphs that render in real time. You'll find full support for keyboard shortcuts, drag-and-drop, and documentation built right in.
- - Shade - Pro Shader Editor is the most popular iPhone & iPad alternative to Synthclipse.
The Book of Shaders provides a gentle, step-by-step guide through the abstract and complex universe of Fragment Shaders. Besides scores of insightful illustrations, the site includes a very intuitive live-coding editor for users to easily see changes as they code.
The Book of Shaders Features
ShaderLab is the WebGL2 GLSL Editor for the browser. Code your shaders right in your browser with a live view to progress in the background. Then share and garner feedback through comments and check out other creators.
ProtoShade is a GLSL:ES Shader Prototyping Utility for Android. Code shaders on mobile devices while a viewport renders the results transparently in the background.
Shaderific is the mobile shader development tool for iOS. Get started with OpenGL ES 2.0 and OpenGL ES 3.0 shader development on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch today. Create your own vertex and fragment shaders using the OpenGL Shading Language (GLSL) and compile them on your...
- - Shaderific is the most popular commercial alternative to Synthclipse.