Qwant is a European web search engine, launched in July 2013 and operated from Paris. It is the only EU-based search engine with its own indexing engine. It claims not to employ user tracking and doesn't personalize search results in order to avoid trapping users in a filter...
Suggest and vote on features
- - Qwant is the most popular Web-based, Android, iPhone & iPad alternative to SymbolHound.
- - Qwant is the most popular free alternative to SymbolHound.
- Privacy focusedQwant is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- No TrackingQwant will not track you or use your personal data.
- Dark ModeQwant supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- LightweightQwant consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Qwant without registration.
Comments about Qwant as a Alternative to SymbolHoundpros, cons and recent commentsGuest
You can't even search for "==>" and get meaningful results2
Lilo is a search engine that finances social and environmental projects.Suggest and vote on features
Comments about Lilo as a Alternative to SymbolHoundpros, cons and recent commentsGuest
Can't even search for "==>" and get results.1
Common Crawl builds and maintains an open repository of web crawl data that can be accessed and analyzed by anyoneSuggest and vote on features
Common Crawl Features
Comments about Common Crawl as a Alternative to SymbolHoundpros, cons and recent commentsGuest
It's impossible to search for symbol. In my case I tried searching for ":+:" to understand it's meaning in haskell. It gave no result so I knew the :+: was ignored. (If it would have been succesful i would have added the haskell keyword afterward)1
Snip2Code is a free service that lets users search, share and collect code snippets, the basic bricks to build software apps. Snippets can be kept private or may be shared with colleagues, friends or everyone in a easy, fast and reliable way.
We deliver proven metasearch technologies, white label tools and industry-standard best practices that have been tested and implemented on our own properties. Our long-standing relationships with Google, Yahoo! and Yandex enable us to provide greater.Suggest and vote on features
Comments about InfoSpace as a Alternative to SymbolHoundpros, cons and recent commentsGuest
You can't search for symbols, even searching for "==>" gives no result.1