Sylenth1 is a VSTi, AU and AAX synth plugin.
• Easy to use user-interface.
• Heavily optimized code using high-performance SSE processor instructions.
• Stereo compressor with attack, release, threshold and ratio settings.
• Smooth reverb with adjustable pre-delay, damp, size and stereo width.
• Delay module with low- and high-pass filters, unique echo smearing function, ping-pong mode with stereo spreading, independent left and right delay time and adjustable stereo width.
• 6-Stage stereo phaser, with 2x oversampling, an embedded LFO, feedback and frequency spread adjustment.
• Equalizer with bass and treble adjustment by frequency and amplification.
• Five different types of distortion in full stereo, with 4x oversampling to minimize aliasing artifacts.
• 4-Stage stereo chorus, with 2x oversampling, adjustable delay time, depth, rate and feedback for flanging effects.
• Arpeggiator with built-in step sequencer, 10 different melodic modes, adjustable pitch, velocity and hold settings. Outputs Step Velocity as a modulation source.
• Easy to use built-in master effects section consisting of an arpeggiator and 7 sound effects: distortion, phaser, chorus, equalizer, delay, reverb and compression.
• 16 Modulation slots with 24 different selectable modulation parameters each.
• 2 Low Frequency Oscillators with 11 different waveforms each.
• 4 ADSR envelope generators per note, which allow sharp attack and release.
• 16 Notes of polyphony, which adds up to a total of 512 simultaneous oscillator voices and 32 filters in realtime.
• 2 "analog-sounding" 4-stage stereo filters per note. Each filter contains 5 independent non-linear saturation functions. The filters support selectable low-pass, band-pass and high-pass modes with 12dB or 24dB attenuation.
• 4 band-limited unison oscillators in full stereo, each of which can generate 8 voices per note. This allows a total of 32 simultaneous voices for every note played, producing rich and complex sounds.... More Info »