Sun Clock Alternatives
Effortless time conversion and world time. Schedule conference calls, webinars & online meetings, plan travel and track flight arrival time across time zones.
- - World Time Buddy is the most popular Web-based, Android, iPhone & iPad alternative to Sun Clock.
- - World Time Buddy is the most popular free alternative to Sun Clock.
FoxClocks is a Firefox/Thunderbird extension to display local times around the world in your status bar or any toolbar. Virtually all the worlds time zones are supported. FoxClocks also allows you to explore each time zone in Google Earth.
- - FoxClocks is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Sun Clock.
- - FoxClocks is the most popular Open Source alternative to Sun Clock.
WorldClock shows you the time in different places over the world. Also included are the Swatch Internet Time, Julian Date and StarDate. You can also use it to synchronize the time with an atomic clock.
Sharp World Clock is the most advanced Software World Clock available, showing multiple analog or digital Clocks on your Desktop and the exact Time in any major City of the World. Including Meeting Planner, Time Converter, Month Calendar Widget, Alarm Clocks, Weather, News...
- - Sharp World Clock is the most popular commercial alternative to Sun Clock.
Do you have relatives that live far away? Do you work with people from other countries? Use this simple utility to keep track of the time in other part of the world. Share your ideas without waking up your buddies.
Slashtime is a small program which displays the time in various places. It has a compact display of locations along with supporting information such as the date and the abbreviated code used to name that timezone.