Sudoku Portable Alternatives
A Sudoku game made with ncurses.
- - nsudoku is the most popular Linux alternative to Sudoku Portable.
- - nsudoku is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Sudoku Portable.
Gauguin is a Sudoku-like game where you solve grids via calculation and logic.
You can use it to relax or to solve difficult grids to your opinion.
In classic mode, you solve a 9x9 grid by typing a value from 1 to 9 in each cell such as
- Each row and column contains each digit.
- - Gauguin is the most popular Android & Android Tablet alternative to Sudoku Portable.
Simple Sudoku makes high quality puzzles that are symmetrical, have a single solution, and do not require trial & error to solve. The user can also choose between five levels of complexity - from Easy to Extreme.
- - Simple Sudoku is the most popular Windows alternative to Sudoku Portable.
Yasminoku is a sudoku game, generator and solver created by Joan Alba Maldonado on 25th of July 2006 which has been now improved.
- - Yasminoku is the most popular Web-based, Mac & iPhone alternative to Sudoku Portable.
HoDoKu is a sudoku helper written in Java and available in English and German. Generate sudokus in five different and fully configurable difficulty levels. Solve them yourself (with help from HoDoKu's hint system) or let HoDoKu do it for you.Discontinued
The project seems to be no longer updated, but last version, 2.2.0, released in July 2012, it's fully working and can be still downloaded from the official website.
A very small program for playing the original game of Sudoku. Created specifically for use from a USB stick drive. Completely portable. Completely green.
USB Sudoku Features
The developer marked this project as "no longer being actively maintained" on 2016-04-06, so you should rather use it's succesor Open Sudoku.Discontinued
The developer marked this project as "no longer being actively maintained" on 2016-04-06. See https://github.com/romario333/opensudoku
Sudoku game with numbers, letters or colors. Board size can be from 4 to 20 (default size is 9). You can play many variants - Killer, Greater Than, Consecutive, Odd/Even, Diagonal, Samurai. This program contains editor, solver and can create PDF.
Kuboku is a 3D sudoku game with a 8-position cube. You have to find all missing numbers in the cube. There are 1,000 levels of increasing difficulty (Easy, Normal, and Hard) in which more and more numbers are missing.
- - Kuboku is the most popular iPad alternative to Sudoku Portable.
- - Kuboku is the most popular commercial alternative to Sudoku Portable.
Sudoku solver is one of the most popular free word games of all time for the smart you! A type of puzzle whose completion requires each of typically 9 rows and columns and every of as many usually square subregions to contain, without duplication, 1 up to 9 or the grid dimension...