Stonehearth Alternatives for Android
Stonehearth is not available for Android but there are some alternatives with similar functionality. The most popular Android alternative is Minecraft. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try SurvivalCraft or Villa Craft Survival. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 40 alternatives to Stonehearth and ten of them are available for Android so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Android alternatives to Stonehearth are Terraria (Paid), Anno (Paid), Godus (Freemium) and Block Story (Freemium).
- Create and explore infinite 3D voxel worlds in the definitive sandbox mining and crafting game.
- Dig, fight, explore, build! Nothing is impossible in this action-packed adventure game. The world is your canvas and the ground itself is your paint.
- Real-time strategy city-building and economic simulation video game series that started in 1998.
- You are marooned on the shores of an infinite blocky world. Explore, mine resources, craft tools and weapons, hunt and make traps.
- Villa Craft Survival is a beautiful game with a 3d cube world.Creative and building aspects of the Villa Craft enable players to build constructions out of different cubes in a 3D procedurally generated world.
- Everyone who is worshiped becomes a god. Reshape a world which may one day be the size of Jupiter.
- Block Story combines a mineable blocky world pioneered by Infiniminer and made popular by Minecraft with exciting and addictive role playing.
- Build a thriving underwater city, reveal the truth and save the planet in amazing free to play game!.
- Explore endless magical worlds in a massively multiplayer building and crafting RPG.
- Topia World Builder is a world creation simulation. You become god and shape the land as you choose, by the use of touch controls.