stickman animation Alternatives
Enve is a free and open-source 2D animation app. It can create both vector and raster animations and even use sound and video files. It has been created with flexibility and expandability in mind.
- - enve is the most popular Windows & Linux alternative to stickman animation.
- - enve is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to stickman animation.
Synfig is a free and open-source, industrial-strength, vector-based 2D animation app designed for producing feature-film animations. It eliminates the need to create animations frame by frame. It is available for Windows, Linux, and macOS.
- - Synfig Studio is the most popular Mac alternative to stickman animation.
Synfig Studio Features
Expressive Animator is a cutting-edge, keyframe-based vector animation software, uniquely tailored for crafting captivating animated SVGs, with optional raster and video export formats for your vector motion graphics needs.
- - Expressive Animator is the most popular Web-based & SaaS alternative to stickman animation.
Expressive Animator Features
Rubber Hose is an After Effects tool for animation rigging. Connect layers from Illustrator and Photoshop into two new stretchy rigs – RubberPin and RubberRig. Style hoses unlike ever before. Major speed updates and key-frame baking let you work faster.
- - Rubber Hose 2 is the most popular commercial alternative to stickman animation.
Clipnote studio is basic animation software and a spiritual successor to the now defunct Flipnote studio by Nintendo. Clipnote allows you to create basic animations that you can share with your friends.
Discover one of the most exciting and fun ways to express yourself through art. The complicated process of producing cartoons just became an easy task. The app takes care of every aspect of creating cartoons, from drawing characters to publishing.
- - Draw Cartoons 2 is the most popular Android alternative to stickman animation.
Draw Cartoons 2 Features
Stick Nodes is an app that allows you to easily create your own stickfigure-based animations! You're only limited by your own creativity, the possibilities of what you can create are endless.
- - Stick Nodes is the most popular iPhone alternative to stickman animation.
Stick Figure Master (SFM) is a freeware web application that can be used to create and share 2D animations of stick figure characters using pose-to-pose or frame-by-frame animation techniques.