Stereo AlternativesSocial Networks and other similar apps like Stereo
Clubhouse is a space for casual, drop-in audio conversations—with friends and other interesting people around the world.
- - Clubhouse is the most popular Web-based, Android & iPhone alternative to Stereo.
- - Clubhouse is the most popular free alternative to Stereo.
A creation app with real-time transcription. Collaborate or go solo to bring your audio thoughts, ideas, and conversations to life. Ignite your creative spark ?Suggest and vote on features
- Cloud SyncSync your data (notes, documents, bookmarks, etc.) across your different devices and to the cloud.
- Real time collaborationMultiple users can work together in Sparklip simultaneously.
- Collaborative PlaylistsMake any playlist collaborative to let your friends add, remove, and reorder videos and tracks.
- Dark ModeSparklip supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
riffr is the social network that’s all about your voice. Discover great short-form audio content and post your own in the app. It’s like podcasting, but micro.Suggest and vote on features
On Angle, users can discover and join conversations as an active participant, or just quietly listen in without any need to interact. Users can also start their own conversation on any topic anytime, providing an invaluable platform for idea exchange.Angle Audio has no features, suggest some!
A social audio platform bringing the global workforce closer together, making remote work feel like going to the office - bringing back the chitchat, the hallways and lunch talks. Unlocking network opportunities by connecting people in audio rooms.