Step by Step Salah is an Islamic iOS application meant for instructing Muslims all over the world about how to effectively offer prayers (Namaz) along with all the essential information. It is a comprehensive guide for believers to get themselves familiar with every aspect of daily prayers, non-obligatory Salat and others.
some of the unique features of this Muslim Prayer time App includes:
• In depth illustration (clear poses) of each step taken during every Salat Prayer along with Audios
• Clear steps with detailed descriptions.
• Easy on the eye user interface.
• Covering each and every facet of performing Salah.
• Different Settings options depending upon gender and sect.
• Share option for benefiting others with this useful Prayer App is also provided.... More Info »
The learning outcomes of this application are divided into five major classes with real Salaah time and step-by-step method:
1. Daily Prayers:
This section tells about the nature of Rakaat (Fard or Mandatory, Sunnah Emphasized or Mu`akkadah, Sunnah Gher Mu`akkadah, Nafl Mustahab and Witr Wajib) that come in each Daily Prayer for all 5 five obligatory Namaz, i.e. Fajar, Duhr, Asr, Maghrib and Isha.
2. Occasional Salah
Number and kinds of Rakaat and different supplications that come in Jumma Prayer, Funeral (Namaz e Janazah), Tasbeeh (Salatul Tasbeeh), Salat al Istikhara and Eid are covered in this category.
In this segment, the believers will come to know about necessary characteristics associated with learning Salah rules which spread over maintaining complete cleanliness, how to perform Wudu, covering all body parts and keeping importance of Salah timings in mind.
If you are looking for a complete guide on how to pray Namaz and accurate Salah time then download this Islamic application now in order to know about adequate information about performance of Salah.