A web hosting service made by GitHub, for any static website hosted on GitHub. GitHub Pages doesn't support PHP, Node.js, Ruby on Rails, MySQL, or any other server-side service.
- - GitHub Pages is the most popular Web-based alternative to Statictastic.
- - GitHub Pages is the most popular free alternative to Statictastic.
Static pages for your projects.
- - Codeberg Pages is the most popular Open Source alternative to Statictastic.
An all-in-one workflow that combines global deployment, continuous integration, and automatic HTTPS. And that’s just the beginning.
- - Netlify is the most popular SaaS alternative to Statictastic.
An open-source, hassle-free, self-hostable Heroku & Netlify alternative.
- - Coolify is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Statictastic.
- - Coolify is the most popular commercial alternative to Statictastic.
StaticDeploy is a platform for deploying static apps featuring a Docker-like workflow, instant previews, run-time configuration and a management console. It's sort of like a Kubernetes for static content and it's open-source so you can host it where and how you want.
Site44 provides the easiest and fastest way to publish files to the web by connecting the contents of a special folder in your Dropbox account to our optimized hosting platform. Changes to files within this Dropbox folder appear on your website within seconds—there are no...
Dropbox has done an amazing job building a product that everyone knows and everyone uses and everyone loves. We all use Dropbox to store and share documents, designs and all different kinds of files, so why not websites?
StableHost.com provides affordable shared, reseller and VPS hosting plans.
Domains & Emails Navigating through our control panel (cPanel) makes adding new domain and email accounts a piece of cake.
Unlimited Bandwidth Expecting a spike in visitors? Not a problem, our 200Gbp.