What is StableBit DrivePool?
StableBit DrivePool is a state of the art pooling solution.
- Allows you to create a large pool with any number and any sized disks.
- Files are stored on normal NTFS volumes, so you can recover your data on any system.
- Drives are added in seconds, without having to format or forcing the disk to be used solely for the Pool.
- Integration with StableBit Scanner to protect your data by moving it out of a failing disk.
- Designed to be extremely light on system resources, so you won't even notice it's running.
- Read Striping to boost performance from your pool.
- Optional prioritization of network traffic (Network IO Boost) to make sure your network access is never slowed down.
- Duplication is done in real time, so you'll never have issues with modifying files.
- Complex and easy to use balancing system allows you extensive control over how files are placed on your disks.
- Fully featured 30 day trial period.
- Real time performance information (read, write, and read-striping).
StableBit DrivePool Screenshots
StableBit DrivePool Features
StableBit DrivePool information
Comments and Reviews
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review