Combine multiple Internet connections on your smartphone or computer. Get faster speed and a more reliable and secure connection.
- Freemium • Proprietary
- Android Tablet
What is Speedify?
A better Internet awaits: now you can combine all of your available WiFi, 3G/4G, and wired Internet connections to create a single, faster and secure Internet connection on your device.
*** Channel bonding - the tehnology behind Speedify
- Better Streaming - stream or broadcast live without throttling, errors, or constant bufffering.
- Better Gaming - Improve latency and reduce lag for faster gameplay and more reliable performance.
- Priority Rules - Set custom priority rules for each of your Internet connections and monitor usage with Speedify.
- Broad Coverage - Server network is spread across 28 countries, ensuring the best connection based on latency and availability.
*** Super Secure Encryption Speedify uses a ChaCha- or AES-based encryption algorithm, depending on device support. Not even the most experienced hackers could snoop on the traffic going through our VPN servers. You'll get:
- Peace of Mind - Keep your personal data safe from hackers, snoops and other cyber criminals.
- 3X Performance - ChaCha encryption cipher delivers 3 times the speeds of other VPNs.
*** No Interruptions / Disconnects When you’re using Speedify, you automatically have an internet failover software solution up your sleeve. All you need is at least two available connections and you’re all set!
- Reduce Packet Loss - Speedify uses a variety of techniques to fix lost and corrupted packets before they slow you down.
- Redundancy - Data is sent across all available connections to provide maximum reliability and consistency.
*** Access Region Locked Content
- Bye, Bye Big Brother and Throttling - If your network administrator keeps certain sites and services blocked, Speedify can help circumvent that.
- BitTorrent Friendly
*** No Log VPN
- Serious Privacy - Speedify will not sell, rent, or disclose your personal information to other companies.
- Hide Your IP - Your web traffic will originate from one of our IPs, protecting your identity from snooping ISPs and hackers.
- 4.69 avg rating
Comments and Reviews
- Link Aggregator
- Privacy Protection
CategoriesOS & Utilities • Security & Privacy • Gaming Software
Lists containing SpeedifyCore, Development & Services • Android • List of apps for education • Combine Connection
Recent user activities on Speedify
- zahrun thinks Go dispatch proxy is an alternative to Speedify
- belex added DisPro as an alternative to Speedifybe
- martinligabue Downvoted a comment on SpeedifymaOk here is what I think Speedify SUcks:: You should use speedify if you just won a lottery or some far flung relative of yours left you a fortune coz it seriously inflates your internet bill. First you gotta pay your Internet company then these guys. Plus the security concerns are all over it, I am very suspicious about what they do with the data that is being proxied from their servers. It could prove to be a single point of failure (Cloud Huh!). For gamers, yes I tried that too. Since speedify increases the number of hops to the internet by god knows how many , the ping varies and you are better off without it. Network printers etc also suffer connectivity issues. I can go on and on... Other than that speedify will combine your internet speeds for youtube and others. iNetFusion Rocks :: If you have not won a lottery or anything then I would recommend sticking with iNetFusion www.clusterlinks.com IF you want to download files, surf the internet and stuff...right now I have my downloads being completed over DSL and unlimited data dongle, while I am surfing the web over 4G tethered Wifi using iNetFusion. It does have some glitches but I expect them to be gone in the future. OVerall I am pleased with the Fusion App. Yours faithfully An Annoyed X-Speedify User
I have 3 internet connections at my house: CABLE + DSL. + 3g
Now i can combine all of my internet connections to create a 3x upload speed!
Working Perfect Thanks...
Today my boss decided that he needs about 4gb of files urgently . usually i would let the upload chug along with my 2mbit connection and i would be done in about 4 hours, because speed was of the essence i fired up Speedify, added my iPhone 6 on LTE and was done in about 40 minutes. i did burn up 4gb of my 6gb data cap on my phone plan but it was worth it .
its a good option when you need speed and your primary connection does not provide enough (in my case cable network)
I installed speedify in the hope I could bond my mobile internet and ADSL connection.
The mobile internet is around 6mb and the ADSL is 19MB
After bonding my ookla speedtest went from 17MB down to around 9MB. Also my pings went from 30ms to over 500ms. Most webpages appeared very sluggish and I sometimes got page cannot be displayed.
From what I can see this software uses a VPN so all your traffic has to be routed through their server. Obviously like all other VPN services you suffer from speed loss due to traffic on the VPN server.
I'm based in the UK and was connected to the London server.
I think this is definitely one to avoid and I suspect the other reviews saying "great for gaming" are from paid posters.
I am one of the developers of Speedify. We are sorry to hear you had a bad experience with Speedify.
You are correct that Speedify functions like a VPN and passes your traffic through the server, so connecting to a location close to you is important. It is very strange that you were seeing such high latency when connecting to the London server from in the UK.
We would like to help you figure out what is causing the problem. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org It would be helpful if you can generate log files from the Account / Help menu in the top left of Speedify and send the generated zip file to us. That will include important information that is helpful in tracking down your issue.
Reply written ago
... %15 bonding penalty, fast servers, affordable and 100ms of additional latency is the end of the world. Bravo.
Mature Reliable VPN with WireGuard-like behavior and performance
I used to use a very popular VPN Services but lately, they've been very slow and a lot of their servers no long function as they once did. I remembered i had speedify and set it back up on my mac. Once i got it installed i was connected to our remote office and connected to my server. I was able to download large files again that was crawling. I also was able to watch television and surf other website at a good speed and for a plus i saw what my speed was with Speedify's application interface. Their servers are nice and fast and let me tell you, that makes a whole world of difference when you do a lot of large data xfers like i do. I definately recommend these guys as they not only work well, but they definately can carry the capacity that I need and the price was great. I definately recommend this service if you need a good connection at a solid speed and want to see results.
I stream a lot of webinars and Hangouts On Air to promoto my consulting firm and I always had a lot of problems due to the low upload bandwidth available in the city I live in.
When I found Speedify I didn't tought it would work so well even for low latency activity such as Facebook Live.
Now I bond 3 connection (2 ADSL and one 4G tethering on my phone) and I'm able to broadcast on Facebook and YouTube at the same time without any problem.
When Speedify was still on beta I asked for support because the software wasn't working as expected. They got back to me within a couple of hours with a perfect solution. Then they release an official update that fixed the issue one time and for all.
I upgraded last week to an unlimited account because this tool is a real life saver for anyone that need a high speed 100% up connection!