FL Studio (originally known as FruityLoops) is a full-featured Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) offering a complete range of professional tools for everything from audio editing and beat creation to advanced arrangement, composition, mixing and mastering.
Suggest and vote on features
- - FL Studio is the most popular Windows, Android, Mac & iPhone alternative to Specimen.
- - FL Studio is the most popular commercial alternative to Specimen.
FL Studio Features
- Support for VST PluginsFL Studio support third-party Virtual Studio Technology (VST) plugins.
- LightweightFL Studio consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Works OfflineFL Studio can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Live PerformanceListen to and adjust your music productions with FL Studio based on incoming audio in real time.
Reason is a virtual studio rack with all the tools and instruments you need to turn your ideas into music. And it's more than just a set of excellent synths and effects. It's a complete music system. Step into the age of Reason.Suggest and vote on features
Hydrogen is an advanced drum machine for GNU/Linux. It's main goal is to bring professional yet simple and intuitive pattern-based drum programming.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Hydrogen is the most popular Linux alternative to Specimen.
- - Hydrogen is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Specimen.
- Support for MIDIHydrogen includes MIDI hardware and software support to record and import audio.
- DecentralizedHydrogen is based on a decentralized infrastructure with no single entity controlling it.
- Music LooperHydrogen supports a grid of musical loops and phrases that you can trigger and manipulate in real time.
- Music SequencerRecord, edit, or play back music with Hydrogen, by handling note and performance information.
LinuxSampler - free, open source pure software audio sampler with professional grade features.Suggest and vote on features
MuLab is a rich and rock solid sound and music production tool for Mac OSX and Windows, designed to create, record, edit and finalize Your Music!Suggest and vote on features
Auto-Tune is an audio plugin commonly used in the Pop music industry. Auto-Tune corrects intonation and timing problems in vocals or solo instruments, without distortion or artifacts, while preserving all of the expressive nuance of the original performance - with audio quality...
SynthFont is a program for playing midi files using SoundFonts. It can also include VST instruments. Midi input for live playback is also supported.Suggest and vote on features
Voloco is a real-time voice-processing app that combines automatic tuning and vocoding. You can pick a song from your library to sing or hum along to, and Voloco will automatically guess the key of the song and pitch correct your voice to that key.
Celemony Melodyne is the perfect quick and easy tool for all your tuning needs. Great for editing pitches of instrument and vocal recordings (auto-tuning your voice) and even sounding like a robot!Suggest and vote on features
Celemony Melodyne Features
To make music.Discontinued
Latest version v0.2 is from 3/20/10. It can still be downloaded from the website.
A Pitch Correction LV2 plugin derived from Autotalent This plugin should work basically the same as Autotalent except:
It is an LV2 plugin instead of an LADSPA plugin It provides MIDI output of the pitch It accepts MIDI input It separates the pull to semitone and.