Open Source SoftPerfect Network Scanner Alternatives
Nmap ("Network Mapper") is a free and open source (license) utility for network exploration or security auditing. Many systems and network administrators also find it useful for tasks such as network inventory, managing service upgrade schedules, and monitoring host or...
Suggest and vote on features
- - Nmap is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to SoftPerfect Network Scanner.
- - Nmap is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to SoftPerfect Network Scanner.
Opinions about Nmap as a Alternative to SoftPerfect Network ScannerMost users think Nmap is a great SoftPerfect Network Scanner alternative.
Open-source and cross-platform network scanner designed to be fast and simple to use.Suggest and vote on features
Angry IP Scanner Features
- Ad-freeAngry IP Scanner doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- PortableAngry IP Scanner can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- LightweightAngry IP Scanner consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Website MonitoringAngry IP Scanner can detect and resolve website performance issues proactively.
Comments about Angry IP Scanner as a Alternative to SoftPerfect Network ScannerMost users think Angry IP Scanner is a great SoftPerfect Network Scanner alternative.Guest
excellent east to use ip scanner, all most people will need-1
Zenmap is the official cross-platform GUI for the Nmap Security Scanner. It is free and runs on Linux, Windows, Mac OS X, etc. Zenmap aims to make Nmap easy for beginners to use while providing advanced features for experienced Nmap users.Suggest and vote on features
A handy systems and security-focused tool, Port Authority is a very fast Android port scanner. Port Authority also allows you to quickly discover hosts on your network and will display useful network information about your device and other hosts.Suggest and vote on features
Port Authority Features
NETworkManager is a powerful tool for managing networks and troubleshoot network problems! It includes a variety of tools such as an IP scanner, Port Scanner, Ping Monitor, WiFi analyzer, PuTTY/RemoteDesktop with tabs or an LLDP/CDP capture (and many more) in a unified user...Suggest and vote on features
NETworkManager by BornToBeRoot Features
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in NETworkManager by BornToBeRoot without registration.
- PortableNETworkManager by BornToBeRoot can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Ad-freeNETworkManager by BornToBeRoot doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Wake on LANNETworkManager by BornToBeRoot can switch on your offline remote computers through the local network from anywhere.
- Dark ModeNETworkManager by BornToBeRoot supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
Vernet - Network Analyzer and Monitoring Tool.Suggest and vote on features
- LightweightVernet consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
Netdiscover is an active/passive address reconnaissance tool, mainly developed for those wireless networks without dhcp server, when you are wardriving. It can be also used on hub/switched networks.netdiscover has no features, suggest some!
gWakeOnLan is a GTK+ utility to awake turned off computers through the Wake on LAN feature.Suggest and vote on features
- Wake on LANgWakeOnLan can switch on your offline remote computers through the local network from anywhere.
Simple IP Config is a small, portable IP changer utility to change common Windows network settings quickly and easily without having to click through the endless system windows.Suggest and vote on features
Simple IP Config Features
Umit: The Nmap Frontend: Umit was designed to accomodate and run more than one scan at time. Each scan is executed and shown inside a Scan Tab, which has a title and organize every information obtained in the scan result.
The Scan Tab tries to facilitate your life, by making th.Suggest and vote on features
Umit Network Scanner Features
NmapSi4 is a complete Qt4-based Gui with the design goals to provide a complete nmap interface for Users, in order to menage all option of this power security net scanner and search services vulnerability.Suggest and vote on features
Assess channel usage of neighboring routers / access points and get a desktop alert if your active channel is not optimal (has more than 1 user on it, other than you). Troubleshoot your wifi without lifting a finger!.Suggest and vote on features
Wifi Channel Watcher for GNU Features