Snipping Tool Alternatives for Android
Snipping Tool is not available for Android but there are some alternatives with similar functionality. The most popular Android alternative is Grabilla. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try aScreenshot or Private Screenshots. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Snipping Tool and nine of them are available for Android so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Android alternatives to Snipping Tool are KastorSoft Screenshot (Free), ShootMe (Free), Screenshot ER (Freemium) and Wise Shark Screenshot (Freemium).
- Free screenshot and screencast capture application.
- aScreenshot, as its name implies, is a screenshot app, which capture your device's current screen display and save as a PNG or JPEG file.
- Make screenshots and keep them privately. Chat apps can't detect them anymore.
- Screenshot allows to take screenshots of your phone's screen. You can set a delay in second before capture (timer).
- ShootMe allows you to take screenshots of your device. Just fire up ShootMe and give a good sustained shake or shout to take a screenshot.
- Screenshot ER is a free screen capture app for all rooted devices, proven to work where nothing else does. Easy to use and with lots of settings for capture maniacs too!
- Wise Shark Screenshot allows you to create a screenshot of your Android screens.- allows you to make screenshot by just one shake- edit screenshot with Crop and Pencil tool
- Firefox ScreenshotGo allow you to search your screenshots by text, and provide a simple overview of all your screenshots in an organized, easy-to-find way.
- Ashampoo Droid Screenshot is a fully-fledged mobile application to capture, edit and share screenshots and images on your Android device.