SmoothDraw Alternatives for Mac
Krita is a professional Free and open source (FOSS) painting program. It is made by artists that want to see affordable art tools for everyone within concept art, texture and matte painters, illustrations and comics.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Krita is the most popular Windows, Mac, Linux & Android Tablet alternative to SmoothDraw.
- - Krita is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to SmoothDraw.
- Keyframe AnimationCompositions can be keyframed in Krita, allowing you to change the parameters over time.
- LightweightKrita consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Drawing Tablet SupportKrita supports the use of external drawing tablets as input devices.
- Support for LayersKrita supports the organization of elements through a hierarchical order that can be manipulated/viewed independently.
- Non Destructive EditingKrita can make changes to a file without overwriting the original data, which remains available in case you want to revert to it.
- Custom BrushesYou can use modified/custom brushes in Krita.
- Color PickerKrita allows you to select and copy a color property from an image, object, or shape.
- Dark ModeKrita supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Pressure SensitivityKrita can change attributes like thickness or opacity, based on how much force you apply to your stylus/finger.
Opinions about Krita as a Alternative to SmoothDrawAlmost everyone thinks Krita is a great SmoothDraw alternative.
MyPaint is a fast painting program with an emphasis on full-screen use. It lets you focus on the art instead of the program. You work on your canvas with minimum distractions, bringing up the interface only when you need it.Suggest and vote on features
- Support for LayersMyPaint supports the organization of elements through a hierarchical order that can be manipulated/viewed independently.
- Distraction-freeMyPaint has a distraction-free mode for when you need to focus.
- PortableMyPaint can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Drawing Tablet SupportMyPaint supports the use of external drawing tablets as input devices.
- Ad-freeMyPaint doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Custom BrushesYou can use modified/custom brushes in MyPaint.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in MyPaint without registration.
Opinions about MyPaint as a Alternative to SmoothDrawMost users think MyPaint is a great SmoothDraw alternative.
A simple but lovely natural media painting and sketching program. Art oriented, but capable of loading/saving photoshop files.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Artrage is the most popular Android, iPhone & iPad alternative to SmoothDraw.
- - Artrage is the most popular commercial alternative to SmoothDraw.
- Support for LayersArtrage supports the organization of elements through a hierarchical order that can be manipulated/viewed independently.
- Works OfflineArtrage can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Support for 4KArtrage supports watching, rendering or exporting 4K content (also know as UHD or Ultra HD).
- Drawing Tablet SupportArtrage supports the use of external drawing tablets as input devices.
This application is a simple and intuitive app for those looking to write, draw or design. There are infinite color options, lots of tools like brushes and pens and copy/paste and element adding and editing (such as images, clipboard items, etc) options.Suggest and vote on features
Paint X Features
Everyday drawing There are hundreds of painting and drawing apps on the App Store. This one is a bit different. It doesn’t want to grow up to be Photoshop, Illustrator, or Draw Anything the Next Generation. It’s not intended for professional artists.Growly Draw has no features, suggest some!