SmartFoxServer is described as 'comprehensive SDK for rapidly developing multiplayer games and applications with Adobe Flash/Flex/Air, Unity, HTML5, iOS, Windows Phone 8, Android, Java' and is an app in the Games category. There are six alternatives to SmartFoxServer for a variety of platforms, including Windows, the Web, Android, iPhone and Self-Hosted solutions. The best alternative is Steamworks. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Photon Engine or DarkRift Networking. Other great apps like SmartFoxServer are Unity Multiplayer (Paid), SocketWeaver (Paid) and Xbox Live Creators Program (Paid).
- 6 alternatives
- Steamworks is a free suite of tools available to any developer to use in their game or software on Steam.No screenshots yet
- Global cross platform multiplayer game backend as a service (SaaS, Cloud) for synchronous and asynchronous games and applications. SDKs are available for android, iOS, .NET.No screenshots yet
- Unity Multiplayer is the way to create multiplayer games for Unity. Unity-provided servers ensure that your players can find and play with each other.No screenshots yet
- SocketWeaver offers:1. Lobby clusters in North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. 2. Game servers on a global scale.
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- DarkRift Networking is a high performance, multithreaded networking system for Unity designed for speed and flexibility.No screenshots yet
- With the Xbox Live Creators Program, anyone can integrate Xbox Live into their title and publish to Xbox One and Windows 10.No screenshots yet