The most popular alternative is ReconstructMe. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Qlone or Fablitec. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 5 alternatives to Skanect so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Skanect alternatives are SCANN3D (Freemium) and Scan from Life (Paid).
- ReconstructMe employs breakthrough technology to capture 3D models in real time. Point your camera anywhere and create a scan instantly.
- All-in-one tool for 3D scanning & AR.
- The FabliTec 3D Scanner brings you the latest 3D scanning technology directly to your PC.
- Scann3D deploys patent pending photogrammetry technology to enable true 3D model capture and reconstruction for smartphones and tablets.
- Standard Vs Pro The Standard Edition will let you capture 3D Scans and manually align them. The Pro Edition will automatically align the scans. Currently only the Standard Editi...