SiteAnalyzer program is designed to analyze the site and to identify technical errors (search for broken links, duplicate pages, incorrect server responses), as well as errors and omissions in the SEO-optimization (blank meta tags, excess or complete lack of headers h1 pages, page content analysis, relink quality and a variety of other SEO-parameters).
- Scanning of all pages of the site, as well as images, scripts and documents
- Obtaining server response codes for each page (200, 301, 302, 404, 500, 503, etc.)
- Determining the presence and content Title, Keywords, Description, H1-H6
- Search and display the "duplicate" pages, meta tags and headers
- Determining whether an attribute rel="canonical" for each page of the site
- Following the directives of "robots.txt" file or meta tag "robots"
- Respect rel="nofollow" when crawling pages on your site
- Reference analysis – finding internal and external links to pages (within the site)
- Determination of the number of referrals from the page (redirect)
- Determining the level of nesting pages relative to the main
- Generate sitemap "sitemap.xml" (with the possibility of splitting into several files)
- URL and data filtering by any parameter
- Export reports to CSV and Excel (full report in Excel-format)... More Info »
Differences from analogues
- Low demands on computer resources, low consumption of RAM
- To store data, a local database is used that is characterized by its performance and reliability
- Scanning websites of any volumes due to the low requirements of computer resources
- Portable format (works without installation on a PC or directly from removable devices)
Download SiteAnalyzer absolutely Free for fully control the optimization of your websites!