QuickField is a Finite Element Analysis package for electromagnetic, thermal, and stress design simulation with coupled multi-field analysis.
- - QuickField is the most popular Windows alternative to SIMPACK.
- - QuickField is the most popular free alternative to SIMPACK.
Computer simulation of vehicle dynamics for ride, handling, braking, and acceleration of cars, trucks, motorcycles, and motorsports with Windows OS and real-time systems.
- - CarSim is the most popular commercial alternative to SIMPACK.
RoboAnalyzer is a 3D model based software that can be used to teach and learn the Robotics concepts. It is an evolving product developed in Mechatronics Lab, Department of Mechanical Engineering at IIT Delhi, New Delhi, India, under the guidance of Prof. S.K.
- - RoboAnalizer is the most popular Linux alternative to SIMPACK.
RecurDyn is Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) software that is focused on Multibody Dynamics (MBD), while offering multiphysics solutions. The technology behind RecurDyn has superior calculation efficiency because it is based on recursive formulation.
MBDyn is the first and possibly the only free* general purpose Multibody Dynamics analysis software, released under GNU's GPL 2.1 (get a cached copy here).
- - MBDyn is the most popular Open Source alternative to SIMPACK.
LMS Virtual.Lab is an integrated suite of 3D FE and multi body modeling software which simulates and optimizes the performance of mechanical systems for structural integrity, noise and vibration, system dynamics and durability. Using LMS Virtual.