Shorewall AlternativesFirewalls and other similar apps like Shorewall
Server-based firewall. Reacts to attacks with intelligent abilities to detect malicious attempts to enter and reacting by blocking the IP temporarily. Repeated hits will ban the IP completely.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Advanced Policy Firewall is the most popular Linux alternative to Shorewall.
- - Advanced Policy Firewall is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Shorewall.
Advanced Policy Firewall Features
All CacheGuard products and services are focused on delivering secured and optimized Web contents to our clients. To achieve that goal we made CacheGuard OS which is our core product. Once installed on a virtual or hardware machine, CacheGuard OS turns it into a powerful Web...
CacheGuard-OS has no features, suggest some!
- - CacheGuard-OS is the most popular Windows alternative to Shorewall.
- - CacheGuard-OS is the most popular commercial alternative to Shorewall.
ferm is a tool to maintain complex firewalls, without having the trouble to rewrite the complex rules over and over again. ferm allows the entire firewall rule set to be stored in a separate file, and to be loaded with one command.Suggest and vote on features
HeatShield is a network firewall management service for Linux servers. A firewall configured by HeatShield prevents unauthorized access to services running on your servers, such as SSH and MySQL. Using HeatShield, you can easily restrict access to these services so that only IP...
HeatShield has no features, suggest some!
- - HeatShield is the most popular Web-based alternative to Shorewall.
iptablesbuild is effectively a configuration manager for iptables. It is intended to manage iptables configurations in a centralized location for multiple systems.iptablesbuild has no features, suggest some!Discontinued
The last update was on October 28th, 2013.