The most popular alternative is ShellMenuView, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 6 alternatives to ShellMenuNew so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting ShellMenuNew alternatives are Context Menu Editor (Free), ContextEdit (Free), Right-Click Extender (Free) and ShellNewHandler (Free, Open Source).
- ShellMenuView is a small utility that display the list of static menu items that appeared in the context menu when you right-click a file/folder on Windows Explorer
- Context Menu Editor can view and delete links to programs on your context menus (the popup menus you see when you right-click).
- Download ContextEdit - Lets you control which items appear on your windows context menu.
- Right-Click Extender will allow you to add or remove the following additional options to a File, Folder, Computer and Desktops Right Click Context Menu.
- ShellNewHandler is an Open-Source Tool to enable/disable ShellNew entries, aka New File context menu entries from Windows Explorer in Vista and Windows 7.
- ShellNewSettings is a free tool for Windows to remove items from Explorer's "new" menu.