Share Speaker Player Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Airfoil, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 8 alternatives to Share Speaker Player so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Share Speaker Player alternatives are AirPlay (Free), WiFi Audio Wireless Speaker (Free), SoundWire (Freemium) and Stream What You Hear (Free, Open Source).
- Send any audio to the AirPort Express. Send any audio to AirPort Express units, Apple TVs, and even other Macs and PCs, all in sync!
- AirPlay lets you stream music throughout your entire house — wirelessly.
- This App makes your Android device a wireless speaker.How it works:Download Windows or Linux executables on your machine depending on the OS
- SoundWire lets you send any music or audio ("what you hear now") from your Windows or Linux PC to your Android mobile devices.
- Stream What You Hear (SWYH) is a Windows application to broadcast the sound of your computer (ie: “what you hear”) on an UPnP/DLNA device such as TVs, amps, network receivers...
- MacOS tray app to control Sonos speakers ecosystem.
- Acoustic Bridge gives you the power to redirect audio from one PC to the speakers of another PC.
- This is a Java application to use the speaker connected to other computer on the network. It transfers audio in uncompressed PCM format and uses 172 kilobyte per second bandwidth.