CalcTape Alternatives for Linux
SpeedCrunch is a free, fast, high precision open source algebraic calculator with an intuitive interface and many features, such as variables, syntax highlighting, functions, persistent input history & more.
Suggest and vote on features
- - SpeedCrunch is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to CalcTape.
- - SpeedCrunch is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to CalcTape.
- PortableSpeedCrunch can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Live PreviewInstantly see what your files and documents look like as you create them.
- Syntax HighlightingSpeedCrunch supports syntax highlighting for various programming and markup languages.
- Support for ThemesYou can use themes and templates to change the look and feel of SpeedCrunch.
- Ad-freeSpeedCrunch doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- LightweightSpeedCrunch consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Works OfflineSpeedCrunch can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
Qalculate! is a multi-purpose cross-platform desktop calculator. It is simple to use but provides power and versatility normally reserved for complicated math packages, as well as useful tools for everyday needs (such as currency conversion and percent calculation).Suggest and vote on features
- Currency ConversionQalculate! lets you convert different currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Works OfflineQalculate! can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Ad-freeQalculate! doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Qalculate! without registration.
- PortableQalculate! can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
Suggest and vote on features
- Write text, calculations, and annotations with the same ease as you would on paper or in a book.
Kalk is a convergent calculator application built with the Kirigami framework. Although it is mainly targeted for mobile Linux platforms, it can also be used on the desktop.Suggest and vote on features
Kalk Calculator Features
A kickass, open-source calculator that lets you do calculations and unit conversions naturally, with features like:Suggest and vote on features
Last commit in 2020 and last release in 2019.
galculator is a GTK 2 / GTK 3 based calculator with ordinary notation/reverse Polish notation (RPN), a formula entry mode, different number bases (DEC, HEX, OCT, BIN) and different units of angular measure (DEG, RAD, GRAD).Discontinued
Reported as no longer to be updated/developed by the developer : https://github.com/galculator/galculator/issues/37So far no forks have appeared.
fundamental math charts and conversion tables are intended to cover diverse topics of mathematics and ranges from basic multiplication, addition, logarithm, anti-logarithm, mortgage charts and many can be used as the reference information source for kindergarten, high schools...Getmathcharts.com has no features, suggest some!
Plus42 is an advanced scientific programmable calculator, based on Free42. Free42, in turn, is a complete re-implementation of the HP-42S scientific programmable RPN calculator, which was made from 1988 until 1995 by Hewlett-Packard.Plus42 has no features, suggest some!