iTerm2 is a replacement for Terminal and the successor to iTerm. It works on Macs with macOS 10.10 or newer. iTerm2 brings the terminal into the modern age with features you never knew you always wanted.
- - iTerm2 is the most popular Mac alternative to Serial.
- - iTerm2 is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Serial.
KiTTY is an opensource terminal emulator, forked from PuTTY , that adds many extra features to the original software.
- - KiTTY is the most popular Windows alternative to Serial.
CoolTerm is a simple serial port terminal application (no terminal emulation) that is geared towards hobbyists and professionals with a need to exchange data with hardware connected to serial ports such as servo controllers, robotic kits, GPS receivers, microcontrollers, etc.
- - CoolTerm is the most popular Linux alternative to Serial.
Introducing Prompt: the best SSH client for your iPad or iPhone.
Prompt is clean, crisp, and cheerful: the SSH client that helps you when you need it, and stays out of your way when you don't. Perfect for system administrators, web developers, movie-style hackers ("Let.
- - Prompt is the most popular iPhone & iPad alternative to Serial.
- - Prompt is the most popular commercial alternative to Serial.
ZTerm is a terminal emulation program for the Macintosh. In its day, many people used it to connect to Bulletin Board Systems and download files. Now we have the internet. Its still a useful utility for those systems that only offer dialup connections and for connecting to...
Get Console is the first ipad and iphone serial port terminal application providing serial terminal connectivity without jailbreaking. The app store description advises it works on network devices, but offers a standard VT100 emulation.