Screenshot Ultimate Alternatives
Apowersoft Screenshot is a free yet efficient app that lets you surf the Internet, take screenshots and edit images on your phone. This app is equipped with a built-in browser which provides various tips on how to screenshot on mobile devices.
- - Apowersoft Screenshot is the most popular Android alternative to Screenshot Ultimate.
- - Apowersoft Screenshot is the most popular free alternative to Screenshot Ultimate.
Grab screenshots in a stealth mode, and start the capturing process at a user-defined time with the help of this simple to use and efficient software tool.
- - Hidden Capture is the most popular Windows alternative to Screenshot Ultimate.
Easily upload screenshot or files to FTP server and copy its URL address to clipboard.
- - Scup is the most popular Mac & Linux alternative to Screenshot Ultimate.
- - Scup is the most popular Open Source alternative to Screenshot Ultimate.
The last update is from 2014.
TeenyGrab is a free alternative to TinyGrab. TinyGrab is a popular application for quickly uploading screenshots, and sharing them. The only problem is, the full version (with features such as uploading to a custom FTP server) costs $$$.
Screenshot allows to take screenshots of your phone's screen. You can set a delay in second before capture (timer). Files are saved in Bitmap, PNG or JPG format in the screenshots's directory.
KastorSoft Screenshot Features
Take, edit and share screenshots with Windows, OS X, Linux, Android and Google Chrome. It's free and simple!
- - ReloadoScreenshot is the most popular Web-based & Android Tablet alternative to Screenshot Ultimate.
No Root Screenshot It is an application that lets you take screenshots of your phone. This application works on ALL phones. Root is NOT required.
- - No Root Screenshot It is the most popular commercial alternative to Screenshot Ultimate.
No Root Screenshot It Features
Screenshot ER is a free screen capture app for all rooted devices, proven to work where nothing else does. Easy to use and with lots of settings for capture maniacs too!
Screenshot ER Features
ShootMe allows you to take screenshots of your device. Just fire up ShootMe and give a good sustained shake or shout to take a screenshot. If present, the light sensor can be used as well.
Take snapshots of the phone's screen without the need for signing your application or having privileged (root) access to the Android system.Discontinued
This app is no longer available on Google Play, but can still be downloaded from some third party Android app markets: http://www.1mobile.com/screen-capture-no-rooting-2.2-download-349376-direct.html