The most popular alternative is Quackle, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 20 alternatives to Scrabble so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Scrabble alternatives are Crosswords Arena (Free), Tanglet (Free, Open Source), Scrabble3D (Free, Open Source) and Lexica (Free, Open Source).
- Open-source word game similar to Scrabble. Features a board editor, analysis tools, and artificial intelligence that rivals the best players in the world!.
- Word game, multiplayer and computer players.
- Tanglet is a single player word finding game based on Boggle. The object of the game is to list as many words as you can before the time runs out.
- This program extends the conventional idea of Scrabble with Scrabble3D - adding a third dimension.
- SmartFeud takes word games to the next level.
- Rex verbi is a word game similar to Scrabble with dictionaries for ENGLISH, FRENCH, ITALIAN, DANISH, NORWEGIAN, DUTCH and FINNISH.Features:
- Play Words With Friends Free, the #1 mobile word game, with both your Android and iPhone/iPad-toting friends.
- A fun multiplayer word game. Who can make the highest scoring words?Play with friends or random opponents.Participate in up to 30 games simultaneously.Push notifications.
- Wordiamo is a word game. By introducing the concepts of islands and bridges, it opens up the board to promote fluid word play. Words With Friends and Scrabble players will be challenged to think differently.