Save webpages to read later, and eliminate cluttering of bookmarks with sites that are merely of a one-time interest. With Pocket, you can read at home, work, on the plane, or during your commute; even without an internet connection.
- - Pocket is the most popular Web-based, Android, Mac & iPhone alternative to Save-as-ebook.
- - Pocket is the most popular free alternative to Save-as-ebook.
Instapaper is a simple tool to save web pages for reading later. To save web pages for later offline reading: go to Instapaper.com, install the Read Later bookmark, and mark any pages you'd like to read later.
- - Instapaper is the most popular SaaS alternative to Save-as-ebook.
Group, organize and share links from around the web with WebCrate. It's more than just a bookmarking tool.
- - WebCrate is the most popular Open Source alternative to Save-as-ebook.
Send web pages and articles to your email inbox.
EmailThis removes ads & distractions from web pages and sends you a beautifully formatted email with just the text and images.
- - Email This is the most popular Windows & Linux alternative to Save-as-ebook.
Email This FeaturesDiscontinued
Not updated since August 2021.
WebCull is an online link manager that helps you keep all your links organized for one place that's accessible from everywhere.
Larder is for bookmarking things on the web you'll need again. It's perfect for curating lists of libraries, tools, and reference material. Trial everything for 14 days, buy a paid account if it fits your workflow. It's honestly really good.
- - LARDER is the most popular commercial alternative to Save-as-ebook.
Save news articles, stories, blogs, podcast and more for later with My Reads. My Reads for iPhone, iPad and iPad makes it easy to save links to your favorite places on the internet for you to read later.
My Reads Features
WebBites is a tool to keep all your favourite websites, tools and articles in one place, currently in beta. With a strong focus on accessibility and aesthetics.Discontinued
No Updates since 3 years, just an announcement. The waiting list doesn't really work.
Use Readit to save and manage your articles at a click of a button. Keep growing with your own library from everywhere.