Games Like Russian Alphabet for Kids Similar Kids Games like Russian Alphabet for Kids
Sesame Street Alphabet Kitchen turns learning vowels and new vocabulary words into a fun-filled cookie making experience. By creating letter cookies and decorating them in his kitchen, Chef Elmo helps kids learn about vowels.
- - Sesame Street Alphabet Kitchen is the most popular Android, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to Russian Alphabet for Kids.
- - Sesame Street Alphabet Kitchen is the most popular commercial alternative to Russian Alphabet for Kids.
ABC Kids is a phonics and alphabet teaching app that helps children learn to identify English letters through fun matching and tracing exercises.
- - ABC Kids is the most popular free alternative to Russian Alphabet for Kids.
ABC Kids Features
Get ready for school with the smartest alphabet ever!
- Highly interactive
- Fully supports Retina Display of the new iPad
- 100+ animated characters
- Exquisite design
- Packed with lots of stuff to tap
- Original music
- Great graphics
- Foundation for kid’s successful readi.
Learning about culture and diversity is very important in this rapidly growing world. Teaching your child with friendly greetings in other languages will give them the knowledge of how to welcome others from different cultures.
An educational game for young children. MyABCs familiarizes children with the English alphabet and a keyboard.
- - MyABCs is the most popular Windows & Linux alternative to Russian Alphabet for Kids.
- - MyABCs is the most popular Open Source alternative to Russian Alphabet for Kids.
My First A-B-C Kids Free is an interactive application that helps in learning English alphabets. We believe that learning the alphabet can be great fun for kids. The application consists of:
Kids love to learn alphabets in fun way & here is the awesome game Preschool Learning ABC for Kids by Gameiva where they learn alphabets with fun. With the help of this alphabet learning game kids will improve their memory.
Kids ABC Letters has four wonderfully age-appropriate sections. Naming Letters provides delightfully distraction-free way to learn the name and the appearance of each letter. Kids can tap on the letters to verify that they’ve learned the names correctly.