Roomie is a Universal Remote for home theater and automation that uses WiFi to control thousands of devices like TVs, cable and satellite boxes, receivers, Blu-ray players, lights and thermostats. Roomie controls 3 devices initially. As your system grows, device packs can be added via in app purchase.
IMPORTANT: Some devices may not be controlled directly via WiFi and require a Roomie Blaster adapter for infrared control. Check the Roomie website to determine whether any of your devices need a Roomie Blaster and for more information about Roomie. More Info »
• IP Control + Auto-Discovery: World class control directly via Wi-Fi for thousands of devices – automatically discovered on your network.
• Gesture Remote: Don't look down at your remote! Use gesture panels to prevent accidental commands.
• Virtual Remote: A single remote for all of your devices, automatically optimized with all commands from your original remotes and additional commands to make everything work together.
• Unmatched Compatibility: Over 220K commands for IP, Infrared, and even Serial devices.
• iTunes: Includes Airplay control, position scrubbing, album art, volume, and more.
• Sonos: Runs your entire Sonos system. Group/regroup speakers, setup automatic regroupings and control Sonos services.
• Synchronization: All devices are automatically synchronized via Wi-Fi.
• Macros+Automation: Sequence precise control over your devices.
• Customization: Remotes can be customized with your own buttons, graphics, and commands.
• Backup/Restore: Backup to Roomie Service, Dropbox, or Roomie Agent for OS X.
• IP Receivers: Displays volume, power, and many other aspects of popular receivers from Yamaha, Denon, Onkyo, Marantz, and more. Integration with receiver streaming services.
• IP TV/Projectors: Sony, Sharp, Panasonic, Samsung, JVC.
• IP Lighting: Hue, Insteon, Lutron Radio RA 2, Vera, Smartthings, WeMo.
• IP Cameras: Watch Logitech Alert, Foscam, any RTSP camera live.