Revoice Pro is used worldwide by top audio professionals for the fastest, easiest and best sounding adjustment and alignment of vocals, instruments and ADR as well as double track generation.
Revoice Pro 3 adds a powerful set of easy to use tools, workflow enhancements for top DAWs like Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, Studio One and Cubase. Major new features include a simple yet powerful toolset for manually adjusting audio timing and pitch. What’s more, users say that Revoice Pro 3 provides the most natural and transparent-sounding processing available. More Info »
At the heart of Revoice Pro is our unique Audio Performance Transfer (APT) process, that can gives the user the ability to take the timing, pitch, vibrato and level features of one audio track and use it on another, giving you the chance to match or correct timing and tuning, plus our highly-praised realistic Doubler process sounds great and is easy to use.
You can choose to work fast with automatic workflows or use our unique manual Warp process for pitch and timing. Now you have a one-stop, time-saving, high-quality solution for creative and corrective audio manipulation tasks.
Why Should I Use Revoice Pro?
- Tighten the timing, pitch and vibrato of “stacked” lead and backing vocals or instrumental tracks.
- Create one or more realistic double tracks from a single input track.
- Modify signal timing and pitch manually with the fastest and easy-to-use graphic interface.
- Lip-sync dialogue (ADR) and vocals by the same or different performers, even when there are noisy guide tracks.
- Change the inflection in dialog (ADR, voice-overs etc.) with the desired Guide pattern provided by recording the director or dialog editor.