The most popular alternative is Wikibase, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 15 alternatives to RedisGraph so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting RedisGraph alternatives are neo4j (Free, Open Source), ArangoDB (Free, Open Source), Bitsy graph database (Free, Open Source) and NetworkX (Free, Open Source).
- FlockDB is a distributed graph database for storing adjancency lists, with goals of supporting:a high rate of add/update/remove operations
- AllegroGraph is a high-performance, persistent graph database. AllegroGraph supports SPARQL, RDFS++, and Prolog reasoning from numerous client applications.
- Dgraph is a low latency, high throughput, horizontally scalable and distributed graph database with ACID transactions.
- A distributed, fast open-source graph database featuring horizontal scalability and high availability.
- Graph Engine (GE) is a distributed, in-memory, large graph processing engine, underpinned by a strongly-typed RAM store and a general computation engine.