React Studio Alternatives
Lightning-fast and Powerful Code Editor written in Rust.
- - Lapce is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to React Studio.
- - Lapce is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to React Studio.
Built from scratch, based on 20 years of experience developing IDEs. Fleet uses the IntelliJ code-processing engine, with a distributed IDE architecture and a reimagined UI.
JetBrains Fleet Features
Scene Builder works with the JavaFX ecosystem – official controls, community projects, and Gluon offerings including Gluon Mobile, Gluon Desktop, and Gluon CloudLink.
This library will allow you to create dialog boxes which looks like C++ Builder's components. More than 80 compatible components. Then you will be able, without a lot of modifications, to transfert projects from this RAD, or to create freely some projects compatible with...
- - SqueakJS is the most popular Web-based alternative to React Studio.
There are a lot of cases where you want to quickly test some Java code but don't have your computer open besides you. You open your browser and search for some website for this purpose. But you're neither guaranteed to have internet all the time (do you?
- - Cosmic IDE is the most popular Android alternative to React Studio.
OpenChakra is a visual editor for the Chakra UI component library. Quickly draft components with the simple drag and drop UI.
- - OpenChakra is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to React Studio.