Zero-setup cloud JSON data storage and RESTful API sandboxes that can be forked, saved, and secured via API keys.
- Freemium • Proprietary
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
What is RapidStash?
RapidStash is a service for rapidly publishing sandbox APIs with just JSON. If you have an idea of what kind of data you want to send and receive but aren’t yet ready to build a backend, just throw some example data in a “stash” and interact with it there. Use the forking feature to iterate on ideas and share with others. You can also save stashes and set read/write permissions to restrict their usage. Useful to app developers, educators, designers, test engineers, and anyone else who might need an instant data store. For example:
- Use it as a scratchpad for mocking out APIs during development.
- Teach students how to use RESTful services by setting up an example stash they can fork.
- Mock out test integrations as part of a CI/CD setup.
- Demo software integration capabilities.
- Use as a resource store for production apps.
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review
- Mobile Development
- Cloud Storage
- Developer Tools
- Web Development
CategoriesDevelopment • Backup & Sync
Recent user activities on RapidStash
- john_apiopenstudio added RapidStash as alternative(s) to ApiOpenStudio
- headlines added RapidStash as alternative(s) to FerretDB
- POX added RapidStash as alternative(s) to OrbitDB
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review