RandomProfile is a program for generating random user profiles from realistic data. Although the resulting profiles do not represent real people, they are nonetheless co...
- Free • Proprietary
What is RandomProfile?
RandomProfile is a program for generating random user profiles from realistic data. The term 'realistic' here means that although the resulting profiles do not correspond to real people, they are nonetheless compiled of real surnames, street addresses, bank names etc. that are widely available in public sources.
The following countries are available for profile generation:
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
RandomProfile can generate data consisting of three main packages:
- General (common user data such as age, name, surname, address, phone, username & password, email, date of registration, occupation)
- Financial (credit card info, mother's maiden name, bank name and account, annual income)
- Physical (height, weight, blood type, clothes size).
You can export the resulting profiles into XML, JSON, CSV and plain text files. Up to 1,000,000 records can be generated in one go in the desktop version.
RandomProfile is an excellent tool for testing websites and applications that require user registration or collect and process other essential data, such as credit card details.
Comments and Reviews
Recent user activities on RandomProfile
- braky added RandomProfile as alternative(s) to Fake Name Generator
- iszkiba added RandomProfile as alternative(s) to PhantAuth
- schackb edited RandomProfile